Friday, June 6, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Rob has been bugging me forever to get Camden’s hair cut, but I really like the Joey Lawrence look, so I kept refusing. I was trimming just the “bangs” myself, and it was finally getting to the proper bowl length, and I was starting to train it to do that split in the front like Joey's did. Anyway, I loved it (notice the past tense here?) Yes, that’s right, Rob took Camden for a haircut yesterday and the results are pictured below for your viewing enjoyment. So, no more bowl for Camden. He looks like such a big boy now. Combine the hair cut with the potty training, and he is all grown up (tear). I do miss his cute little mop of hair, but, that’s okay, I have trimmed up Palmer’s hair and the beginning of his bowl cut is coming along quite nicely (as seen in the latest slideshow pics I added to the right). I can’t wait for his cute little blonde bowl to be grown in to the perfect length...in about a year or so.

No comments: